Master Style Public Company Limited ("the Company," "Hospital," or "MASTER") was registered on July 24, 2013 as a private healthcare operator. It was registered as a specialized hospital with 7 registered beds under the name "Masterpiece Hospital," providing cosmetic surgery services.
Dr.Raweewat Maschamadol was the founder of a medical aesthetic clinic in 2012 under the name "Masterpiece Clinic" at Siam Square. Masterpiece Clinic started with 1 doctor, 4 personnel, and a service area of 384 square meters. During the years 2013–2015, the Company enlarged the service area to become the largest cosmetic and surgery clinic in Siam Square with a team of 7 doctors, 190 personnel, and a service area of 768 square meters.
In 2018, the Company moved its business location to Building No. 115/10, Sukhothai Road, Dusit District, Bangkok, and has applied for a license to be a specialized hospital under the name "Masterpiece Hospital" to provide comprehensive surgery services by a team of specialized doctors with extensive experience and widely accepted in the field of surgery such as rhinoplasty, eyebrow lift, chin lift, breast surgery, vaser liposuction and body transformation, eyelid surgery, face lift and reconstruction, hair transplant, and skin and laser treatments by modern technology. As of March 31, 2022, Masterpiece Hospital has 28 doctors, 361 personnel, and a service area of 4,267 square meters.
In 2022, Masterpiece Hospital has entered into agreements with famous surgeon training institutes in Korea, namely the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery (KCCS) and the Face Design Institute, which are recognized by surgeons in many countries around the world, especially in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia, which are interested in Korean technique in plastic surgery. Masterpiece Hospital was interested in performing such surgery techniques and, therefore, made an agreement with both institutions to select 3 medical professors with expertise in facial contouring surgery, eye and nose surgery, and skin care procedures. The three medical professors are stationed at Masterpiece Hospital and provide advice to doctors in order to improve the hospital's cosmetic surgery services.
Information as of 30 September 2022
Dr.Raweewat Maschamadol was the founder of a medical aesthetic clinic in 2012 under the name "Masterpiece Clinic" at Siam Square, a shopping center in the heart of Bangkok, the size of clinic was only 1 booth, with 1 small operating room, 1 doctor, and 4 personnel.
Masterpiece Clinic expanded the service area to 2 booths to support the growing number of customers continuously and registered as Master Style Company Limited on July 24, 2013 with registered and paid-up capital of 1 million baht.
Masterpiece Clinic expanded the service area to 3 booths and expanded 2 more booths for Branch 2, totaling 5 booths. It is the largest medical aesthetic clinic in Siam Square.
At that time, Masterpiece Clinic was the largest medical aesthetic clinic located in the heart of Siam Square, but the space of service area was not enough to support the growing number of customers. As a result, the company started planning to expand their business from a clinic to a cosmetic surgery hospital.
Masterpiece Clinic was licensed to operate health establishment and changed from a clinic to a hospital under the name "Masterpiece Hospital" and moved the business location to Sukhothai Road, Dusit District, Bangkok.
Issuing and offering new ordinary shares to all existing shareholders in proportion (Right Offering: RO) amounting to 100 million baht and restructuring the group by accepting the business transfer of Grace Winner Co., Ltd., led by Dr. Raweewat Maschamadol who is a shareholder of 99.99%.
- Issuing and offering of newly issued ordinary shares of 59 million baht, offering to existing shareholders 490,000 shares at a price of 100 baht per share (par value of 100 baht per share) and offering to 3 investors, totaling 100,000 shares at a price 1,200 baht per share, with a total registered capital of 160 million baht.
- Investors who subscribe for newly issued ordinary shares with a total value of 120 million baht are as follows:
- Mr. Veerachai Monsintorn, 37,500 shares, value of capital increase 45 million baht
- Mr. Pricha Songwatana, 37,500 shares, value of capital increase 45 million baht
- Mr. Montien Innoy, 25,000 shares, value of capital increase 30 million baht
- Registered as a public limited company,
- issued and offered Right Offering (RO) to all existing shareholders in proportion in the amount of 30 million baht and increased registered capital by 50 million baht to support the issuance and offer Initial Public Offering (IPO) for the first time.